Friday, January 25, 2008

seasonal trail yo-yo

I feel like a yo-yo. I'd forgotten this part about the seasonal trail. Things change in an instant. Everything is last minute and to go where you really want you have to be really spontaneous and super flexible.


So I'm on again for the cruise. Spoke with the cruiseline and got my flight itinerary, class schedule. Everything is set IN STONE. I fly out to Honolulu on the 8th... my training starts on the 10th. I'll be on the Pride of America. Still kinda in shock as far as getting the job, not getting it and getting bumped up to a different class date. I was a bit worried.


Means I'll have to be quit fast food sushi (yahoo!) in the next couple of days in order to pack up and move out. I had planned on moving by the end of the month anyway... hmmm. Guess everything worked out afterall.


I'm kinda dreading the move - I just made some really cool friends. This is the difficult part in seasonal work too. Meet cool peeps then move on. As far as career though - it's a good move. Has all the criteria that I want - let's just hope I like the position.

No comments: