Sunday, December 03, 2006

Gym anyone?

I finally made it to the gym yesterday after work. I've been a bit worried about breathing and still getting used to being back at Pole. But I figure it's my first full week back to work, I haven't gone to the gym all week and my day off is about to start... so I went and just took a short 2 mile walk and ran a bit. The run made me lightheaded so I just returned to walking...baby steps, right? Course, I got bored walking and ran but didn't get lightheaded this time. Just alternated between walking and running.

So that was the beginning of my day off. The rest of the day I was lazy and just slept in and did laundry. Just a normal day. Normal... I think I'm back to normal. That's a good thing.

This morning some of the night crew offered to give us a tour of where they work. The place is called Ice Cube. You can see it from the main building but I haven't been out there. I'll have to post the pics.

No comments: