Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bummer!

Well, I think I just spoke too soon and indeed jinxed myself. I'm missing out on that Polie plane in the morning. I went in for my doctor visit this morning and I guess the headaches, dizziness, etc aren't suppose to be that bad. I received a new drug - well the same one but in a lower dose and am suppose to work my shift tonight to see how I do then report back to the doctor.

Maybe one day I'll return to the Pole. Wishful thinking... it'll happen and hopefully soon - soon meaning a day or two. I'm getting quite impatient.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eli,
You are going to make it! I think you will do great. It's a good time for me to leave here - who's going to bake all those goodies when you leave?? Sorry it's taking longer than we hoped, but be patient and you'll get there, very soon.
Doc