Thursday, November 16, 2006

Almost there

People are starting to think I'm a normal fixture here at McMurdo... people keep coming up to me asking if I'm ever going to return Pole-side. So of course, I have to tell them the fantastic news... tomorrow morning. Yahoo!

Things are going quite well. I'm working in the McMurdo kitchen although the drugs I'm now taking are causing dizziness, massive headache and light-headedness... side effects, of course. But it should soon be over. In a way, I wish I could speed up time so I can pass all this medical stuff and just start working again in the Pole kitchen as a normal person... patience. I guess my friends are right - that's really not my strong point.

By the way, I'm really glad there is a library and internet available. It helps pass the time.

No comments: