Saturday, November 04, 2006

5 Nov 06

Went out for a little walk and was quite winded! I did grab some pics though of the geographical South Pole marker and the decorative (barber shop style) South Pole marker. The temperature is currently -45.8F. And of course, i got a pic of me all frosted up!




A pic of my room - I'm standing in the doorway by the opposite wall. That's my bed and dresser.


These flags are of all the countries that have scientists working in Antarctica and part of the research program.

This is the geographical South Pole sign the marker is right in front of it.

This is me all bundled up.
Me at the South Pole marker - the decorative one. It gets moved about 30 feet annually since we are on an ice shelf that slides over the land mass underneath.

1 comment:

Lena said...

So how do we know that's you for sure ;)