Tuesday, October 09, 2007

disneyland

Whew! Still recovering alittle from the weekend. Last Friday, was mid-term day already. That means 2 more weeks until graduation... unbelieveable. Time is passing so quickly. Anyway, as a treat I went to Disneyland. It's only a few miles down the road from where I'm living and hear their fireworks display every night. I hadn't been there in a long long time - since I was a kid. Could it be almost 20 years ago? Wow. I'm old! Hehehehe. It was fun. There were alot of new rides I'd never been on before. Then there were a few rides, I'd been on before. Space mountain is a roller coaster in the dark. I'd been on it before but it had been fixed to take tighter turns, go faster and be darker.

There's this new concept called fast pass. You can only get one at a time but you get the ticket and don't have to wait in line as long. You just return at the time the ticket tells you and you maybe have to wait 10 minutes for the ride. I think the longest wait we had was 35 minutes without the fast pass, which isn't bad at all. It was a very nice day but tons of people - old people, young people, kids and tons more of kids being pushed in strollers. I got my toes ran over by strollers, stepped on, hair pulled... way too many people for me.

No comments: