Monday, September 17, 2007

weekend mini adventure

Kinda busy but fun weekend. Had a chance to go kayaking which was a lot of fun out in the Newport bay area. It was real nice - there was a wildlife sanctuary there. Saw couple of cranes, pelicans and couple of fish jumping. Haven't been kayaking in a couple of years... and yes, I did wear a life jacket and I still don't know how to swim.

Then I went to my first ever hockey game. Anaheim Mighty Ducks against the Phoenix Coyotes. There sure was a lot of fighting on the ice. I don't get hockey - I get the part where the puck is suppose to go into the other teams net but other than that I'm totally clueless. I kept asking my friend but it was more like the blind leading the blind. Makes interesting entertainment. Mighty Ducks lost 1-2 after going into over-time.

No comments: