Sunday, September 02, 2007

freshness - a different meaning

There was a video we watched in class of a sushi bar in Japan. The little shop was full of fish tanks where you choose your meal by just pointing at the fish or whatever creature you wanted to eat. The sushi chef would get it, slice it up and serve it. In this instance, the guest picked some sort of white fish, when the chef presented the plate to the guest the fish was still breathing - trying to breathe by opening and closing it's mouth. How freaky. Then the guest went on to a crab... I'm not sure what kind it was but it looked like a snow crab. The chef chose one of many in the tank, ripped off it's leg, fixed it up and served it. It was funny because the leg was still twitching on the plate!

Wow, that's fresh seafood!

I went to this party and met someone else with a Harley. I sure do wish I brought my bike with me, I'd have another person to go riding with. I sure do miss it! Just a few more months of not riding. Or perhaps I can convince my roommate to let me ride hers. Hehehe...

No comments: