Friday, April 27, 2007

Roadtrip pics

So here's the rest of the pics... enjoy!



Oregon coast














My bubble head helmet made me have a bobble head with all the wind!












In the Redwood National Park, California - I think that's Paul Bunyan with Babe the blue ox.











The famous Redwood that you can drive through. My bike is now famous in several tourist photos.












Pacific Coast Highway (Highway 1). The ocean was on my right the whole way down the California coast. The other side was the mountain.











Foggy mountain along Highway 1.












Me at Laguna beach, California













My friend Sue trying out my gear and bike... maybe she'll get a bike!








My friend Carrie and her Sportster. We rode about 150 miles through the canyons and scenic Los Angeles areas.









The beauty without me and the luggage. It just got out of the shop with a new rear tire, spark plugs, oil change and the works... even a nice wash and wax!








Got to ride a bit on Route 66. It was really bumpy with cracks and potholes. I got back on the main interstate just after a few miles.










Roswell, New Mexico











In the Roswell museum.













Carlsbad Cavern, New Mexico















The natural opening to the cavern. At dusk, the bats fly out of here. It goes down 750 feet below ground. We took the 2 mile tour.









Some stalagmites (ground), stalagtites (hanging from ceiling) and a column (when the 2 join).















In the Roswell zoo, there was an albino peacock. I've never seen one before.











So those are a few of my pics.

No comments: