Friday, March 23, 2007

In the USA

Had a short trip to San Francisco. It was a bit cold with rain and wind but the 4 days there in familiar territory was alright. I do think I might have to find a new city playground though. With going to SF all the time, I've done all the touristy things and seen the same shops, etc. It's getting a bit too familiar. I wonder what other city I might like to hangout in as a welcome back to civilization treat.

By the way, I really enjoy driving on the right side of the road. That driving lefty thing well, that is a bit foreign. I was kinda worried I'd drive on the wrong side when I returned State-side but nope, I'd adapted well.

I'm currently in Washington state visiting friends and the parents. I think I'll be spending the rest of the month here unpacking all my Polie stuff and repacking for my next adventure. I'm hoping to make a hasty escape quite soon. First, I have to pick a location!

No comments: