Wednesday, April 07, 2010

HD 105th pic

Isn't it amazing that sometimes you do something and forget all about it? Then get reminded of it and you realize wow, that was quite a while ago!

I was in the Harley-Davidson store the other day - yes, they were open on Easter. I took my neighbor and her kid with me for the Easter egg hunt. She had never hunted for Easter eggs before and was quite excited. Luckily, they were the plastic ones filled with various HD memorabilia, coupons and candy. The store even made breakfast - first come, first serve but they colored the pancakes various colors. The neighbor and kid were both too scared of the pink and blue pancakes to try any.

But anyway, couple of years ago Harley-Davidson turned 105 years old. At the time, I was a biker member of this store - meaning they send an invite to all their events. This particular event was to gather together to form the numbers 105 out of people. The HD store even rented a helicopter to take a aerial photo of us and submit it to the HD magazine. We were informed that we'd be emailed a copy and they were pretty sure it would make it into the magazine. Well neither happened and I forgot all about it... until Easter.

They have a lounge area where customers can just hangout. During the egg hunt, I just happened to see the photo and was actually surprised. So here it is two years later. Can you spot me?




I'm in the "0" third from the top on the left.



No comments: