Tuesday, June 12, 2007

squareville

Ok, so in the past 6 weeks or so I've decided to become a squareville participant. Well, I guess I had been entertaining that thought for some time but finally took action when I moved here to Austin. Squareville... so now I have a job. Not too unusual hours 5-2. The good thing is that I skip rush hour going to and returning from work and I have time to play in the afternoon while it is still light out. The bad? Well, now I'm going to work at the time I have been going to bed... and getting off work around the time I usually wake up. It'll take some getting used to.

So... this is Squareville. I had planned on settling here in Austin for a couple years. I mean, this would be my permanent home but I think in about 2 years, I'd like to move away for a couple years then return. Kinda have that itch to move on now but I have some plans and if all goes well in 2 years I'll be moving. Seems so far away! We'll see how long I can take being a square! It might be sooner than that, it that moving itch becomes unbearable. I think at most I'll give it a year. This time next year. Hmmm, that might not be too bad but you never know.

No comments: