Friday, August 24, 2007

LA

Started out my roadtrip to Los Angeles. This time I just went straight on through since there was a time crunch. I left Monday and arrived Wednesday afternoon after spending some time with some relatives and friends.

Well, I made it to LA. Whew the traffic is awful! And I thought the beginnings of Austin traffic
was horrid. So I thought I hit rush hour traffic and was talking to some people about it. They laughed at me... said I must be new around here since there isn't any rush hour traffic - that it's always that bad which ever time to go for a drive.
I drove my route to school. It took me an hour (for 27 miles) and one of the instructors told me an hour is a good day... wait until it rains or there's an accident then the commute will take about 2-3 hours. Great... what a way to wake up in the morning! At least I have some good tunes in the car!




Blalock Canyon in Oregon - as with my recent road trips... it rained from the time I left Washington to the time I crossed the border into California.










Mt. Shasta, Oregon

No comments: